Grand Lauching New Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor

Hi, everyone!
Did you remember? On 21-27 March 2016, Revlon had launching newest product at Center Atrium Mall Taman Anggrek, Jakarta. Revlon choosed you to enjoy your ultimate love experience and tried their NEW Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor.

(Picture by @RevlonID)

They had many amazing events, there were Beauty Workshop, Creative Workshop, Beauty Talkshows, meet the lovely Diana Rikasari and special performance by Petra Sihombing. I  got invitation to attend the talkshow and Meet&Greet with @Dianarikasari #DianaXRevlon on Saturday, 26 March 2016 (4-6 PM). She was very humble, beautiful, and brave to be bold fashion. She also created the popular books #88LoveLife. At the event, she told about fashion, find the uniqueness of our fashion, motivation, and others. So inspired! Very nice to meet her!  I hope i'll meet her again to sharing with.

Talkshow with the inspiring women, Diana Rikasari


Meet&Greet (Kak Diana Rikasari and I)

Back to New Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor, Revlon's Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor is a lightweight, high definition, matte color with a moisturizing velvety feel, creamy mango and whipped vanilla fragrance. You can taste, it's so delicious I think! So yummy...... Smells good. And I love how longlasting it is. This product is 100% wax-free, gel formula, and plush velvety applicator. Available in 8 amazing shades. There are Seduction, Temptation, Obsession, Passion, Devotion, Flirtation, Love, and Addiction.

Revlon's Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor
(Sorry just pap in 7 shades, cause i didn't know where the which one. Could you find the one? lol :p)

(Seduction, Addiction, Obsession)

I had try all the shades and yaaa........ I LOVE this, so MUCH! But the most favorite one is Obsession, because I love pink and pink is matching with my skin. Overall, I love all, 8 amazing shades! You must try it! It's very recommended matte lipcolor. Just 110K per pcs, you'll have them at the store. You can find it at Matahari dept. store and others. Now, ARE YOU READY TO BE BOLD? 


Go get yours, girls!


At least, I just wanna say thank you so much for having me, @RevlonID :) It was a Great event, so much fun and I enjoyed every minutes of it!


#CHOOSELOVE #CHOOSEBOLD

Thank you for reading, I hope you'll enjoy it :)
Stay tuned for my next journal!


With love,
Ulpah


Comments